Tuesday, May 11, 2010

May 11, 8:17 AM,

Another huge night last night.

Started with 200 and ran up to 925 or thereabouts. Then the table broke, I collected my 925 and moved on to another table starting again with 200 (i.e. + 725) Played there for about an hour, nothing huge happening but made it to 300 - table broke again (+100). Bought in again for 200 at around 4:30 Am and made my way to 825 (+625). Had to return my friend his car which forced me to leave at peak.

Proud of my play tonight. I had good hands but managed to keep tight image and get away with a few key bluffs. Started getting a little frisky near the end of the night as I began to accumulate chips and as the table loosened up (which I realize is something I need to focus on not doing) - there's not reall any advantage to doing so, but all in all, I'm happy with my play and the way it worked out!

Sessions time: 6 hours (approx)

Net profit of $1450 (1435 after food and tips)

AVP

No comments:

Post a Comment